Our Company and Contact Details
Habitans Lettings Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales No. 12403188 at address Habitans Lettings Ltd, Rugby House, Brooms Road, Stone Business Park, Stone, ST150SH. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted via email@example.com or 01785526003.
What type of information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Information regarding what web pages you access
- In certain circumstances, your payment/ financial/ transaction details
- In certain circumstances, other personal information
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have enquired about a property
- You have scheduled a meeting
- You have requested our services
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From third parties for us to provide our services to them
- Via cookies placed on your device
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent, which you are able to remove at any time.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide our services to you.
We may share this information with other parties of any agreements you make, or third parties that we utilise to provide our services.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored online and, in some circumstances, physically in the UK.
We keep some or all the personal information we hold about you until we have completed your request, or our service has been provided. We will then dispose of your information securely, providing you no longer wish for us to provide you with information/ offerings/ services, or where we are required to store your personal information for other legal reasons.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113